Candidate will be responsible for the prevention of unlawful interference and protection of Amiri Flight aircraft, passengers and its crew whilst in operation in Qatar and all outstations.
• Carry out pre-flight and post-flight security checks.
• Carry out thorough searches utilizing equipment such as explosive detectors, metal detectors and search mirrors.
• Process Immigration and aircraft access control.
• Prevent breaches of aviation security in the area assigned.
• Respond to any incidents in the vicinity of the aircraft.
• Provide immediate response to any call for assistance from the pilots or crew.
Applicant should have:
• A highest level of security awareness.
• Abilty to report to duty 24/7 on short notice.
• Investigations and surveillance skills.
• Be well groomed and presentable.
• VVIP/VIP Protocol and cultural awareness.
• A Military/Police/Aviation Security background.
• Ability to communicate, read and write English.
• Good computer skills with knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• General aviation knowledge.
Interested applicant may apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org